13-14 Kirkgate is an attractive and well configured retail unit arranged over 3 storeys. The accommodation provides a ground floor sales area which includes a pharmacy counter situated to the rear of the store with ancillary accommodation over first and second floors. The property benefits from rear servicing off Fish Street and a goods lift operating between ground and first floors.
Leeds is situated at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse and is the administrative centre of Yorkshire. The city is located 44 miles north east of Manchester, 24 miles south west of York and 33 miles north of Sheffield.
Road communications in Leeds are excellent as the city is strategically located close to the M1, A1 (M) and the M62 which provide direct access to London to the south, Manchester and Liverpool to the west and Newcastle upon Tyne to the north.
The city is well served by two international airports, Leeds Bradford and Manchester airport and benefits from direct rail services to London Kings Cross, Edinburgh and York.
Leeds is one of the leading regional centres for financial and business services and the financial capital of the region. Major employers include Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, Yorkshire Bank, Coutts, Leeds Building Society, British Gas, Direct Line, Green Flag, 02 and Unilever.
- Prominent position fronting Kirkgate and forming part of the city centre pedestrianised zone
- Benefiting from good levels of pedestrian footfall along Kirkgate to Kirkgate Market and the bus terminals on New Market Street and Call Lane.
- Let to Superdrug Stores Plc (D&B 5A 1)
- Passing Rent: £155,000 per annum
- Net Initial Yield: 7.50% after allowing for purchaser’s costs at 6.26%
|Dimensions||sq ft||sq m|
|Areas||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground Floor Sales||3,149.00||292.00|