For Sale - Retail Investment in Busy Pedestrianised Location in Liverpool City Centre
The property was substantially rebuilt in 2003 behind a period facade to provide a well proportioned ground floor retail unit with ancillary accommodation on one upper floor.
The property is located in the heart of Liverpool's retail core on the busy pedestrianised Richmond Street immediately adjacent to British Heart Foundation and Greggs. Other occupiers nearby include Subway, William Hill, Ladbrokes and Paddy Power.
Richmond Street provides a busy link from Whitechapel where the newly redeveloped Met Quarter housing an Everyman Cinema is located and Williamson Square which leads to St Johns Shopping Centre.
- Busy Pedestrianised location within the heart of Liverpool City Centre
- Well secured to RAL Limited t/a Admiral Casino (D&B 4A1)of the Novomatic UK Group who trade from 230 gaming venues in the UK.
- Lease expires 21st March 2029 (subject to tenants option to break 22nd March 2024
- Rebased rent of £85,000 pa
- Offers in excess of £1,100,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT for our client's freehold interest
|Areas||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground Floor Sales||2,186.00||203.00|
|First Floor Ancillary||1,119.00||103.00|