Purpose Built Supermarket Investment
The property provides a purpose built single storey Iceland supermarket completed in 2015 and fronting a 110 space car park which is free to use. The premises benefit from a shared service yard and accessed via Needwood Road.
Bedford is the principal commercial and retail centre of Bedfordshire. The town benefits from excellent road communications wtih J13 of M1 10 miles to the south west and the A1 9 miles to the east.
- Well located in Goldington a suburb of Bedford
- Forms part of a purpose built district centre
- Developed in 2015 by Coplan Estates in partnership with Bedford City Council
- Purpose built supemarket
- Let to Iceland Foods Limited (D&B 5A 2)
- Lease expiry 25 June 2030 (no breaks)
- Passing rent: £101,250 (£14.50 psf)
- Price: £1,660,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT
- Net Initial Yield: 5.75% after purchaser's costs at 6.17%